12/1/09

5 things I am going to do to improve my results in 2010

Inspired by recent events, I thought I'd join the hoards of people coming out with New Year's wishes and similar to do lists in the coming month.

So here are the 5 things that I want to do to improve results in 2010. Order is random as I am writing this from the top of my head.

1. Improve Michaelleander.com with a clear direction
I never had a clear plan with this blog, but merely wanted to secure my name-url. Now I want to turn this Danish language blog into a personal site in English and Danish.

2. Improve meemoo2.com and improve quality
Meemoo2.com is my English/German language blog. While it enjoys steady streams of traffic, I want to increase the reading experience, offer more unique content and in general just improve the quality of the contents.

3. Re-launch marketingboss.tv
Some may remember how I lost all the content placed on marketingboss.tv. By far the best content idea for attracting visitors, I want to rebuild it, but this time I will be in control and not risk loosing hundreds of hours of work again.

4. Step-up the video presentation/tips efforts
Not sure if I will manage one video with marketing tips/tricks each week, but that will be my goal. I meet loads of interesting and highly knowledgeable people every month. All I need to do is to prepare questions, tape, publish.

5. Launch emailmarketingbenchmark.com
I have owned that domain for quite some time, but haven't done anything. In 2010 I want to establish a great ressource for anything related to email marketing benchmarks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meget interessant, tak