1/11/10

Human creativity never ever ceases to amaze me - watch this and be amazed

The human capacity for creativity and innovation is truly remarkable. At least I think so. When you watch the video below, you will see something quite extraordinary.  This is a masterpiece, world class - simply fantastic.




In this video, Ukrainian Xenia Simonova Xenia shows how she manages with simple effects to entertain and affect an audience with her excellent creative talent.

In the event you do not catch the story right away, allow me to mention that she is drawing in sand. The pictures tells a story, which obviously still affects many (former) Soviet Citizens deeply. It is about WWII.

I saw this by pure coincidence and was deeply impressed by Xenia's abilities. Not "just" her drawing ability, but especially her amazing ability to weave together so many different images and messages to a story which seems to me very complex. Beautiful and quite touching.

Should I ever find myself involved in a marketing event  in need of that extra touch, I would not hesitate to facilitate the invitation of Xenia. Wow would she put things into perspective
.

No comments: