4/9/10

Off to Poland to speak at the CEE Customer Loyalty Marketing Summit in Crakow

Soon I will be leaving to go to Cracow (Krakow) in Poland to deliver a keynote at the CEE & Poland Customer Loyalty Marketing Summit. The biggest of its kind in Poland and CEE.

It has been something like 25 years since I last visited Crakow. So I am really looking forward to see the city again. I am sure it has changed enormously since I was there last time so many years ago.

The loyalty marketing conference is organized by the brilliant people from Blue Business Media. They have attracted speakers such as Terry Hunt (UK), Mike Wittenstein (USA), Laurence Stock (UK), Simon Rees (UK) and Chris Jacobs (UK) - to mention the poster names.

My 40 minute presentation is about leveraging social media to sustain and grow customers.

You can learn more about the conference here  - and if you will be attending, please do get in touch so I can meet up with you.

After Poland, I will be travelling to Lisbon, Portugal for the Email Marketing Masterclass there.

No comments: